The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support STM Tuned
Please Support ExtremePSI

DSM/Evo meet in or near Fargo next summer?? (2011)

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Black Widow97

10+ Year Contributor
Sep 2, 2010
Oxbow, North_Dakota
Just gauging interest. I think it would be fun to have a DSM meet somewhere in the area next summer. Maybe in Fargo, or perhaps at I-Drags in Sabin? Let me know if anyone is interested. I may know a place we could hold it at in Fargo if we get enough interest. I think it would be fun to meet some fellow DSM'ers in the area. I'm putting this up early to give people some time to plan and make arrangements and such. Let me know!

I would also like to hear ideas for some activities we could do during the meet. (I.E. cookout)

Just saw this, I'd be up. I'm only like 2-3 hours from Fargo. I know of atleast 1 other local that would be willing to come out, possibly a few more if some friends actually find a new DSM before then.

Just saw this, I'd be up. I'm only like 2-3 hours from Fargo. I know of atleast 1 other local that would be willing to come out, possibly a few more if some friends actually find a new DSM before then.

Awesome. Help them find one and bring the along. ;) I want to get as many DSM's up here as possible.

Ive seen u post on here like 100 times and I never noticed you were from brookings.

Glad to hear it. We are thinking Saturday, June 11 for a date right now. If the weather is crappy or something else comes up I will keep you all posted.

Depending on the weather, we are planing on doing this Saturday, June 11. We can go with that for now, and if it seems we are in a monsoon season like June usually seems to be, we will reschedule. But plan on this for now. :thumb:

Also, we are looking for any ideas on what to do for the day. Throw them out there. Any ideas are welcome.

So far the ideas we have are:

1. Going out to eat somewhere, going for a highway run, heading back to fargo and cruize, and then all meet up in a parking lot and bullshit.

2. Having a cookout type thing in a park, then going for the highway run and cruize, then just hanging out at a parking lot

3. cookout/eat, then go for a drive in the countryside through small towns and such, hit the highway back to fargo, then hang out

4. I was also thinking after the cruize, we could hit a bar somewhere and have a couple drinks. How many of you are under 21? If the majority of us are under 21, we can opt this idea out.

Didn't hear back form anyone in this thread, but for anyone that may be interested, the date has been changed to July 16th.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back