The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support ExtremePSI
Please Support STM Tuned

2G doubt with 4g64 ecu

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

talontsiawd08

10+ Year Contributor
Sep 20, 2012
Chihuahua, Central_America
Ok i have a problem, my friend has a spyder with 4g64 engine, he need other ecu, can anyone help me to know What is the correct ecu?????
It is the old ecu...
You must be logged in to view this image or video.

A friend from another state in my country selling this ecu ...

My question is ... Can I use this ecu?
Thanks
These numbers are small print
E2T68274

I have other question...
Can I use metal ecu from spyder 96 like this...

Thanks

I am pretty sure that for the ECU, the part numbers need to match exactly. My alldata says E2T68285 or E2T68284 for the 4g64 gs.

Also, this is not an Appearance/Interior/Exterior issue.

Last edited:
Is there any page where I can check which computers are compatible for 4G64

This one.

You could go to Ebay and do a search on "4g64 PCM" and see what you come up with. I don't know what you would get into though, if you plugged in an ECU from another 4g64 vehicle, or if it would start, or even fit into the harness.

OK well I hope you found the correct ECU. The old/original ECU in your first post is for a 96-98 2.4 Federal Spyder. The other "E2T68274" is for a 96-98 2.4 California Spyder . It may work but I think looks for other sensors.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back