The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Kiggly Racing
Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic

Do anything to your dsm today?

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sam S

Probationary Member
Jul 26, 2014
Granite City, Illinois
I replaced my hatch lift supports with new ones today. I can now open my hatch myself!

2nd coat of rattle can primer.

Getting ready for the rustoleum/tremclad $50 paint job.

there are so many flat black hondas and mustangs running around stlouis,i would never rattle can a car,no offense

there are so many flat black hondas and mustangs running around stlouis,i would never rattle can a car,no offense

Uhh... rattle can is just another term for spray paint. Why would you assume he's automatically painting his car flat black?

Also, he's only spraying on primer. I believe he's going to be doing the cheap roll-on paint job.

I drained my power steering fluid, removed the p/s pump, as well as the alternator. Oh yea, took the clutch out and found this:

You must be logged in to view this image or video.

Uhh... rattle can is just another term for spray paint. Why would you assume he's automatically painting his car flat black?

Also, he's only spraying on primer. I believe he's going to be doing the cheap roll-on paint job.

even so a roll on job is damn near if not more work than actually spraying it,rust oleum isnt an acrylic paint and will fade twice as fast and has no activator so it doesnt bond like acrylic paint. i wasnt judging him i just said i wouldnt do it

had to change my center console, a couple tabs broke off, so my knobs wouldn't stay in, also had to fix the previous owners wiring mess, splicing in a new harness to the fan control, and calibrated my mtx-l wideband. Good day.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back