The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support ExtremePSI
Please Support STM Tuned

420A Dies only when moves forward

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Inkdlyfe

Proven Member
Feb 23, 2016
Summer feild, Florida
So in addition to my previous post about driving the car with no fic connected right now, i got everything together and what not idles good high bu steady, it idles at 2k rpms which i assume is normal due to having a turbo on it, the car does have stock injectors and stock ecu thats about all thats stock on the car, but any ways i went to move it around the drive way and it moved in reverse perfectly fine no problems at all but then went to move forward ya not happening its like the fuel just cuts off but if you press the clutch quick it will shoot back to idle and roll a little forward with the quick momentum u gave it before it stalls, when both front tires are off the ground i was able to keep the tires moving and make it thru each gear no problem didn't die then so its only when under load it wants to die, what could this be ? do i need to use a missing link till i get my fic back or what ? i am getting my 880cc injectors tested tomorrow so ill more then likely have those on the car too

car is 420A NOT 4G63

only cell i have is that i know of as of yesterday is the egr delete but i also seen a map sensor hi voltage or input before i disconnected the battery i dont think its still on, the only thing that is open now that was before is the vc port that norm goes to the intake tube

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back