The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Morrison Fabrications
Please Support STM Tuned

Destiny (XboxOne)

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mighty 4g63

Proven Member
Nov 20, 2014
longs, South_Carolina
So does anyone play destiny on xbox one? If so whats up fellow guardian? Whats your character and whats your gamertag

I haven't played in a long time tbh. Got burned out. I've still not done the Oryx raid yet. Got a hunter, warlock, and titan all above 290 light. Not sure if I'll be playing much but Rippin GSX is the gamertag.

Really how did you get burnt out so soon and my gamertag is envious misfit

I've been playing since launch. Just gets old paying $40 for DLC that includes maybe 2 hours of gameplay. The Taken King DLC was a little better, but after you finish the story mode and the side quests it gets repetitive. Pretty much I only sign on to do the dailies and get Legendary Marks. Lol.

Whats your light level? Im sure it isnt 320 so how could you be tired of it already LOL?

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back