1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Trouble Logging In or Staying Logged In?

CLEAR YOUR BROWSER COOKIES! More info about this can be found here. If you still have trouble after clearing your browser's cookies and cache, reply to that thread and tell us what browser you're using and what device you're using.

2G custom tail light help

Posted by 15143226, Jan 13, 2019 at 11:32 PM

Please Support ExtremePSI
  1. 15143226

15143226 Probationary Member

Joined Sunday
    Sheboygan, Wisconsin
    looking to re create what is in the picture and i want to get it done right so il looks decent. would painting be a good idea? maybe a cut and formed plastic peice? if i use paint i would like to avoid the bump you get when you use painters tape to mask off an area if you know what i am trying to say. any input and anvice is welcome thank you in advance.

Attached Files:

1995 Eagle Talon TSi

T28   automatic
    ErikTande likes this.

Featured Products from our Supporting Vendors

2. silvreclips

silvreclips Proven Member

Joined Jul 19, 2005
    Greenville, South Carolina
    Best Answer
    It's hard to say if it's painted or just a piece of vinyl. I would use vinyl as it would be easy to remove if you ever wanted to.

As for paint. To avoid the lip that paint would create you would have to clear the entire tail light after you put the color down.

1990TSIAWDTALON and Kryndon like this.
  3. 15143226

15143226 Probationary Member

Joined Sunday
    Sheboygan, Wisconsin
    wow i didnt think of vynl. thats a good idea thanks!

1995 Eagle Talon TSi

T28   automatic