The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic
Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic

Custom manual steering rack options

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kickasskid2087

15+ Year Contributor
Apr 10, 2008
Festus, Missouri
Looking for options on manual racks to put in my 2g. Yes I have read all the others threads. I know there are no bolt on options. I do not want to loop the lines or do the miata mod or similar.

I'm looking to buy another rack- mustang, pinto etc. And make custom mounts to my 2g subframe.

Any suggestions are welcome as to which rack. Or non the less thread, pitch , size of the stock rack outer tie rods flare. Overall length or helpful information.

Thanks.

might i ask, why you wouldnt be interested in doing the miata mod? looped lines i get, but the miata mod works great. ive had about 5 freinds ask me about it, so ive done it for them. theyve loved it and just about every one of them auto-x's.

seems a lot less hassle than trying to fab a completely new rack in, for the same results...

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back