The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support ExtremePSI
Please Support Rix Racing

Current 15x8 +40ish Wheels

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bastarddsm

20+ Year Contributor
Aug 26, 2003
Mendota, Illinois
I'm thinking about making a move to full slicks, and I'm planning my moves, but I'm getting hung up on wheels. Anyone got any ideas on some reasonable 15x8 wheels in the +40 to +45 offset area that are not slip streams.

It's hard to beat the price of the slipstream in that size of wheel. There aren't many options out there. If you can deal with less offset, the Jegs 15x8 SSR's are $99 each.

Try doing an ebay search for used wheels in that size. You might come across some light jdm wheels (most are 7" though).

Did you ever find anything? (wheel wise) The Jeg's wheels your talking about are on sale for $110 each (15x8, 5.5" back space, 5x4.5 bolt pattern)(part # 555-681277) Shipping weight is listed at 17.7lbs each. Not back to get into drag racing if you think about it. Get yourself a pair of M&H 26x8.5-15's and some open ended lug nuts from a non turbo 1g and you have a respectable FWD slick setup for around $700.. (throw 2 donuts on the back for free and your ready to roll (literally) haha...

Plus it's not the same slipstreams everyone else runs :D

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back