The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support RTM Racing
Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic

2G Cruise Control/Mirror Bezel Help

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dcmojo817

Probationary Member
Feb 21, 2017
Palm Bay, Florida
So iv had this issue for a while now and I'm curious on how other people have dealt with it.
(Photos of said issue)
You must be logged in to view this image or video.

This happens when I'm driving or accelerate suddenly
You must be logged in to view this image or video.

When I try pushing it back into place.
Any advice is much appreciated

There must be broken tab or something on that thing allowing it to fall out. You could probably track down a replacement for dirt cheap, or just get a little silicone and put a few dabs on it and pop it back in and leave it with a piece of wood wedged between it and the seat until the bond sets up. That should fix it.

Just put a dab if silicone if you want a cheap fix. If you want a working one, I just pulled mine last week from my 99 GSX track car and could sell it to you. PM me if interested.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back