The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Rix Racing
Please Support Morrison Fabrication

Street Build Cornfed 97 awd tsi

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Finally got the car to the new shop. Should start making major headway. Started fabbing fuel surge tank.
20150208_181302.jpg
20150208_181342.jpg
20150208_181359.jpg

Very nice build, so clean.

Thanks guys. I sanded and wire wheeled the surface then did 3 coats of 3m undercoating.

Exhaust wrapped up, fluids, and the rest buttoned up. It starts tomorrow.

20150609_192515_zps3dq9nxlq.jpg

Anxiously awaiting updates and break in procedure used. Love the forward facing turbo and velo stack.

I know you made more hp, but what did it make on 26 psi?

It made low 500s. I didn't log boost on the dyno because I was using my map in dsmlink. So I'm not sure what boost each of my runs was at.

Still pretty damn good numbers, I'm trying to get close to 500 on a pump gas set up first, With that same turbine housing and a bigger turbo, I can only assume this also on ethanol correct?

E70 yes. Down lower boost we could have been more aggressive with fuel and timing to gain a little more but I didn't want to stretch it thin.

Man this is dope dope dope. I'm also rocking unpainted fenders LOL did you roll yours? Why such a tall tire tho? I'm running 17x8 with 245/40 and it looks like you're running spacers? Why not just rock some 255/40's and lower the car a bit?

Hoping to get whole car painted here soon. Rears are rolled.

No spacers, low offset wheel. Cars gonna get lowered some more. It raised up from taking weight out and changing the setup. A wider tire hurts me as that's where I rub.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back