The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support STM Tuned
Please Support Rix Racing

COP wiring for a non 95/96 CAS with v3 link

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rtrocket59

10+ Year Contributor
Jul 8, 2011
Rockaway, New_Jersey
A few months back I started my talon build, one of the mods I'm adding is a spark tech COP. I believe I wired the COP to the triangle connector with a 1423 firing order. Since than, I have read that with a non 95/96 CAS and with ecmlink v3, that the order is different than 1423 (I've heard like 3 different answers).

The PCM/vehicle/triangle connector is a 1995, CAS is a non 95/96 (6bolt block, 2g head). Will having a 1423 firing order work with this configuration? If not, what changes will I need to make?

Engine is in the machine shop so I can't really do any tests to see if it will operate properly. Thanks in advance.

I used this thread for my original install:
http://www.dsmtuners.com/forums/articles-electrical-wiring/290665-coil-plug-wiring-install-pics.html

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back