The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Morrison Fabrications
Please Support Rix Racing

Colorado springs

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

here after i get my machine work done which i should be taking it in by next weekend. then get my motor put back together i wanna try and get something together like i said earlier. it would be cool to have a cruize up pikes peak.
its cool to see that there are a few ppl around that would be into a meet

also wondering if any of you guys are going to the shootout this year?

what shell gas station are you talking about, i just moved to the springs not to long ago, and just pick up my dsm. So im looking for ppl to hang out with, and find some meets

well hopefully ill see you guys out there once i get this car running properly. Just replaced the head gasket and i think she has bad gas in her, she idles rough and cuts out, she was sitting since june of last year. so will see get to work on her more tomorrow

well hopefully ill see you guys out there once i get this car running properly. Just replaced the head gasket and i think she has bad gas in her, she idles rough and cuts out, she was sitting since june of last year. so will see get to work on her more tomorrow
She was missing a rod bearing on cylinder 3, the head had been milled too far, the spark plug wires were shot, and the coil was missing pieces.

I'm not at all new to DSM's, but looking to get into the scene. I'll keep checking this thread to see if anything new comes up. If your also looking for a few DSM buddies, feel free to PM me. I've been considering organizing a local meet myself, I'll look into that as well.

Im new to the DSM game and was wondering if you guys know anybody who works on them for a good price? Also interested in a weekend meet up or something. Been looking for DSMers here in the springs. Live on the north end of town and dont usually see too many.

I'm finally out in the Springs but I had to sell my Talon before heading out. Just wasn't reliable enough for my new job, you all surely know how it goes. As a few months pass and checks start rolling in, I'll be in the market for a new 2G. I'll have to check back in when that time rolls around.

BIGEAZY:

I went to the shell thing a couple weekends ago. Not too many DSMs that i saw but there were some nice rides there. A lot of police cruisers trying to shark attack folks too. Kind of uncomfortable if u know what im saying.

I have seen a few folks hanging at the SAM's off of Academy. Have seen about 15 - 20 vehicles. Not sure if it is vehicle specific. Check it out.

My 1G has been sitting for almost a year. Haven't had much time due to Army and my family. Started recently. Replacing front suspension, removing A/C and abs. Changing out mm, brake components, bushings, rebuilding my rack, and getting a new turbo. Bought it with an ebayer and it is ready to be changed.

Sent from my PG86100 using Tapatalk

Anybody going to 5280fest in denver? BTW I am matt I own a 2000 galant slightly modded

Had a 91 a year ago and sold it but bought a 92 a few weeks ago and was looking for someone to help me with a few problems. Im not looking for free work but for people who know these cars in and out i would like to have some things checked out with mine. Dont mind paying $ and beer. :D I have a noise coming from drivers side of engine around 2000 rpm and it kinda scares me because this is my DD. It sounds like maybe the tensioner or could just be the cover i dunno im just paranoid. It runs good but seems to not have near the power my 91 had. I also have a slight trans leak i need looked at. I enjoy wrenching and dont mind doing the work myself just like to have someone with a garage and some experience to help me out so i dont jack anything up. I changed valve cover gasket, it supposivly has a rebuilt head, timing belt still has the white writing on it but seems a little loose. Has a new clutch and transmission rebuild but sometimes when shifting fast into second it doesnt want to go in unless i shift it slower. It has CAI, Apexi or something like that BOV which i wouldnt mind just putting stock BOV back on if thats better. It has FMIC, boost gauge, 3" turbo back exhaust, oil pressure gauge, boost controller (which i took off until i make sure everything is good). I get 10 psi WOT but sometimes it will hit 13 and sometimes will only get to 9, think the ecm is pulling timing. Everything else seems stock. Anyone here willing to help me out for some $ and free beer. I live in Penrose but work in springs 4 days a week. My last DSM i just got tired of working on it but this time im ready to try it out again since i have some extra $ to put into it. I have owned 5 other 5.0 fox body mustangs and after being blown away multiple times by the 4g63 i am ready to join the other side again. Let me know if anyone is interested. PM me or email [email protected]
Thanks guys once i get it running right i would love to meet some new people at the shell station. I know i have met alot there on my R1 but now want to get my DSM going so i can eat some of my buddies 5.0s haha. :rocks:

I have seen a few folks hanging at the SAM's off of Academy. Have seen about 15 - 20 vehicles. Not sure if it is vehicle specific. Check it out.

My 1G has been sitting for almost a year. Haven't had much time due to Army and my family. Started recently. Replacing front suspension, removing A/C and abs. Changing out mm, brake components, bushings, rebuilding my rack, and getting a new turbo. Bought it with an ebayer and it is ready to be changed.

Sent from my PG86100 using Tapatalk

Ahh you work at Peterson bro? If so, sorry I never got back to you after that Fundamentals class. Been mad busy working in the dungeon.
Trying to sell the DSM now!

anyone looking to make a few hundred bucks swapping motors with me? pm me if your interested. looking to learn as much as i can with this swap let me know!

97gst 7bolt swapp to 95 gsx :)

Hey all. Buying my first DSM next weekend. Can't wait to start having all these DSM problems and fixing them every weekend!!!!!!!!! Hope to start meeting up with some of you and getting to know the ins and outs.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back