The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support STM Tuned
Please Support STM Tuned

COD Black Ops 2

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

I'm gonna be all over it. Can't pick it up until after work tomorrow but I'm off on Wednesday. One of the only games I can play be amuse I can play for 15mins or 3 hours and not feel like I'm running in circles. Glad they finally offered elite to everyone as well.

Played it for a few hours last night. Def. need to get used to it, but I do like the game so far.

Been reading a lot of reviews and the pros and cons are right on.

And not to mention, my boys and I love some Zombie action.

EDIT: Gamer tag: awolo for the sexbox.

I've been debating on getting the new COD.... I played all the previous ones an kinda got burned out and bored with it...

Modern warfare 1 or 2 was probably my favorite of them all...

We shall see. --> Luckylifter (Xbox360)

Agreed. But still very fun.

I do find it a bit sickening that some people are AMAZINGLY good already. Do these individuals not have a life? haha

Yeah i keep getting my ass handed to me, i played about 10 matches so far, and went negative about 8 of them! But every other cod, i have a 2.0 KD pisses me off! :banghead:

It all depends on how fast you lean the maps and some tricks. If you put a shock grenade on top of a bouncing Betty it is an instant kill and non directional unlike a claymore. The shock makes you unable to run away in time.

Had a couple real legit matches last night. I def. like the feel of the game. Once you get used to the maps, its a good time.

Not to mention the zombie missions is fun as heck!

I will say that I'm a little disappointed in the feel of the sniper rifles.

However I do really like the customizable nature of the perks and attachments together. I hate being limited to only 5 custom classes to start though....

As with all cod games the unbalanced feel of the weapons astonished me. The fact that an assault rifle results in 4 hit markers in hardcore and a pistol and smg are 1 shot kill guns blows my mind. Then to top it off they add sniper rifles, yet hardly any maps are big enough to utilize them, not to mention the childish quick scoping bullshit. But my biggest pet peeve about this game is the crackhead spawning system. Nothing like spawning, moving 3 feet and getting shot in the back because someone rushed spawns. I think my copy will end up on craigslist very soon unless they patch the ### shit in this game.

I have bought BO2 on Steam probably after a few months or a year after it came out on PC. Sad thing about it is that the PC community is pretty much dead. Max 5-6k at peak times... the rest of the time it's really hard to find lobbies.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back