The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Rix Racing
Please Support STM Tuned

Cockpit pics

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Here's mine torn apart.

Attachments

• 20160324_185415.jpg
    20160324_185415.jpg
    228.1 KB · Views: 100
I also have a triple gauge pod on the A pillar. I like my "stuff" to look stock if you don't know what you are looking at.
You must be logged in to view this image or video.

The Shift Light has an adjuster underneath the right side of the dash but in a spot where I can't accidentally bump it, kind of like my boost controller, which is also in that area. The Water/Meth controls are under the steering column facing down so it can't be accidentally touched either. Sorry I don't have a picture from the back seat, guess I need to take one! :thumb:

Last edited:
I also have a triple gauge pod on the A pillar. I like my "stuff" to look stock if you don't know what you are looking at.

The Shift Light has an adjuster underneath the right side of the dash but in a spot where I can't accidentally bump it, kind of like my boost controller, which is also in that area. The Water/Meth controls are under the steering column facing down so it can't be accidentally touched either. Sorry I don't have a picture from the back seat, guess I need to take one! :thumb:
very very nice, might have to borrow that led idea.

They are small and 12 volt already so you don't have to solder in a resistor for them to work. I have some extra's so if you need something specific, PM me and we will talk. Thank you for the complement. I have this thing with "lights" for some odd reason.....
The shift light was the challenge. It came as a Ebay shift light in a tube with a magnifier lens like you always see lighting up the whole interior of the car when it comes on. I pitched all of the stuff except the LED and the circuit board and variable resistor that is used to vary when it comes on. Pretty handy to have it where I put it, for me anyway.

You sure have one clean ride Brett!
Cudo's!!

its slighty different as I now have my cage in and the dash in now fully flocked but its not far off the pic here.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back