The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support ExtremePSI
Please Support Rix Racing

Clutch hardline issues

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dcskater180

Proven Member
Dec 12, 2012
Kennesaw, Georgia
One day on the road I was driving and everything was just fine. Then I went to clutch in and it sprung to the floor. I got it home and assumed slave went out. I replaced the slave but it still leaks at the fitting to the hard line. It pours a pretty good stream out the back of the fitting. I absolutely hate dealing with brake lines and any hard line really. Is there any way to fix this I cannot find any replacement hard lines. This is very unfortunately my only car and I need this repaired asap considering Thanksgiving is on the way and I want to see family. Thanks for any help.

depending where exactly it broke id almost if it possible remove the old one somewhere before the fitting or just go to your local autozone or where ever you can get brake line and bend it up your self I mean you might need to use rent a tool but I mean I bent my self up some new line pretty easy. just need the brake line flange kit. hope this helps don't know what else you can really do its unfortunate but this stuff happens good luck

Yea your gonna have to take what's left of the hard line and bring to a parts store and match the diameter and get the correct thread pitch/size line nuts. You can bend the line by hand using something round of correct to bend it around. Then get the steel braided to replace the rubber hose, hard lines don't flex and expand under pressure.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back