The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support JNZ Tuning
Please Support ExtremePSI

club dsm?

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

911gdsmboostin

Proven Member
Sep 5, 2014
Irwin, Pennsylvania
Anyone wanna start a little group in the greater Pittsburgh area? I see a few other dsms roaming around and just wonder if their into the life like I am. Anyone interested let me know

I am down. Have u gotten much feedback from other DSMers in the area? I reside close to Harmarville. I drive a 99 gst spyder convertible, Barcelona red pearl in color. If u guys ever meet up shoot me a text or email. 4126899071 [email protected], my name is Jason. I was wandering if u know of any shops in the area that you would trust to work on our cars?

Yea I have a few mods I wanna get thrown on before the season starts.. still need exhaust parts though

Im up for it. New to the dsm game myself, buying a 99 eclipse next week. Feel free to add me on facebook, Chad Zalin.

Anyone going to the Pittsburgh race way perk saturday?? Streetcar only event and test n tune, I'll probably be their

I gotta work, so not me sadly. Ive actually never been to prp although i want to LOL

Who wants to get out soon I'm about ready with my cars rebuild and it's time to get to ripping again who in?

I'll be buzzing around all I got left is to put the back half of my exhaust on and buy and install a road serge shift box.and a little more tuning is in order as well I want 25 psi an 400+hp

Matt you and I must have decided to get on the fourms at the same time LOL I'm brian of Savani mchine send me a pm we can meet uo when ever have some fun maybe take a look at what you dealing with I got a shop if you wanna swing by sometime after workcan take a look at what's goin on get it ready for street drags I'm planning to throw down some decent times this year time to break the 12 which shoulda been done last year but been having shifting issues with this auto gettin a shift kit for this bi***

hey guys, i live about an hour south of erie and north of pitt, want to take mine to the tracks some time this year with a few buddies, just would love to know were you got the shift kit and how much it was, i also need a DP, i bought the car with a cat back on it and just need the other parts for the exhaust system

Whos up for makin some friends this spring. Got te find a cool set of ppl. I know their here.. we just gotta find eachother. Im up for meets and tt spring and summer! Lets meet up and bullshit around. Maybe do a little diggin and fun stuff LOL.

I just got back into a dsm this week im game for a track day/meet or what ever this year

Should get somthing together some time. Like he said a track day or somthing. Keystone has saterday nighy street drags and stuff or we can try to get a few guys together or somthin. I never see any dsms around my area andnif i do they dont come around very often

Dont feel bad everyone in my area has evo's, sti's or riced honda's haha. there is a dyno day at TPG tuning april 23, $75 for 3 pulls. Anyone up for that?

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back