The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support STM Tuned
Please Support ExtremePSI

2G Change of larger brake discs

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

eduardo toledo

Probationary Member
Feb 2, 2018
mallorca, Europe
Hola, saludos desde España. Específicamente Mallorca.

Perdonar mi inglés, estoy usando un traductor ya que mi nivel es medio.
Y otra vez perdona que estoy preguntando algo que ya se ha preguntado en otras ocasiones ...

Actualmente estoy involucrado en mi proyecto personal en un Eclipse 2g de 1995 modelo GS. Mi intención es montar el turbo, Stroker, etc., y si lo encuentras en el tren trasero, gsx con caja de cambios, compra y monta.

Pero ahora estoy en la suspensión y los frenos.
Mi intención es montar los calibradores Chevrolet Camaro SS Brembo 2010/2015 para discos de 355 mm y 365 mm y no sé qué hacer si comprar discos de 350 mm y 355 mm para el Nissan 370Z o directamente los del Chevrolet Camaro y hago los nuevos agujeros.
Pero tengo una pregunta con el freno de estacionamiento ...
Si coloco los discos del Nissan 370z, el freno de estacionamiento trasero de origen es compatible con las medidas de los nuevos discos.
Supongo que si instalo los de Chevrolet no es compatible o tendré que hacer algunas modificaciones.

Necesito alguien que me dé un consejo o un enlace a una instalación para ver cómo se ha resuelto el problema del freno de estacionamiento.

Saludos de España amigos.

Last edited:
Hello, greetings from Spain. Specifically Mallorca.

Forgive my English, I am using a translator since my level is medium.
And again forgive me, I'm asking something that has been asked in other occasions ...

I am currently involved in my personal project in an Eclipse 2g of 1995 model GS. My intention is to mount the turbo, Stroker, etc., and if you find it in the rear train, gsx with gearbox, buy and ride.

But now I'm on the suspension and the brakes.
My intention is to assemble the Chevrolet Camaro SS Brembo 2010/2015 calipers for 355 mm and 365 mm discs and I do not know what to make 350 mm and 355 mm discs for the Nissan 370Z or directly those of the Chevrolet Camaro and I make the new holes.
But I have a question with the parking brake ...
If I place the discs of the Nissan 370z, the rear parking brake of origin is compatible with the measurements of the new discs.
I suppose if I install the Chevrolet it is not compatible or I will have to make some modifications.

I need someone to give me advice or a link to a facility to see how the parking brake problem has been resolved.

Greetings from Spain friends.

my eclipse is a 2G GS European model 4g63 of 1995

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back