The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Morrison Fabrications
Please Support Morrison Fabrication

CAS and crank angle sensor

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Evo-Jr

15+ Year Contributor
Mar 23, 2006
brooklyn, New_York
Hello guys. I have a question in regards to using LS coils! I had a guys wired up my new project, its a 1970 Datsun 1200 powered by a 4g63t with a powerglide. So we decided to go with LS coils since they are smart coils and the AEM V2 would take care of the rest, but in order to use those coils I had to get the kiggly crank angle sensor kit... Now my question is, it's true that I have to tape the inside of the CAS with aluminum tape and how? Reason why I'm asking this questions is because the guy that did the job for me, is playing games and wont return my calls. I'm trying to get the car going,but don't know much about this things.. Any help would be aprecciated

I'd recommend emailing Kiggly Racing to get the install instructions. It specifies exactly what you need to do along with what settings need to be set to in the AEM file. But based on my short browsing of the install instructions, the post by ER82 is correct.

Thank you guys.. I don't know much about this stuff but at first it didn't make sense to either the idea of taping the inside of it, but I would send an email to kiggly and see if they could send me instructions for it.. Thanks again

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back