The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support JNZ Tuning
Please Support STM Tuned

Carlisle pa meet

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

zlc6391

Probationary Member
Jun 21, 2012
carlisle, Pennsylvania
:hellyeah:Trying to get a carlisle meet with a few fellow dsmers let me know what you think there isnt any dsms that i have found around here.

Im down for a meet..I just got my DSM and a newbie....Sundays work best for me. I am in the York area..not afraid of driving it though. :hellyeah:

alright sweet im putting my head gasket oback on today.

im from harrisburg, work in lewisberry, im down for a meet one of these days.

:hellyeah:awsome you guys should pm your number so we can text and tey to set a time up.

I'm down. hopefully will have mine on the road in the next week or so

Zcoh, where do you work? I grew up in Lewisberry.

is there ever any dsm meets or shows in northeast pa?

i want to go too but my car isnt done jet...its almost done i just need the oil feed line for the 14b that i just bought for my gst.... i need help here..i though they where the same....im from harrisburg and im new on dsm and new in harrisburg!! im looking for friends and ppl that know something about dsm. sorry for my english im from puerto rico.

No i dont have it. But i have seen alot of them in the classifieds on here.

yea, but im trying to find one close to my house... im trying to get it today or tomorow... i cant wait more...

In lemoyne there is a place called Hoses While You Wait. They may be able to do something for you.

I personally don't have any return lines.

Oh the feed line? They can make that for you. Just need sizes of line and fittings.

i dont have nothing... and i dont know the sizes...the stock fittings and lines of the 97 gst dont work on the 14b....

sorry Liquidx, i dont know him.

@Green Headache, where in harrisburg are you from? im in the 17112 area.

@everyone, we should start planning a meet one of these days, summers coming towards an end and it'd be a damn shame not to do it. the 18th is a "Super cars on State St." in harrisburg hosted by my buddy Evan Ross. I'll be the only DSM'er there, maybe others would like to join. search it on facebook, it's literally right in front of the Capital building. if anyone wants to try and set up a meet with me pm me for my number.

when ever you guys wanna meet let me know:hellyeah:

I am currently down. Awaiting clutch parts as mine just took a dump and then I'll need to get inspected.

trying to get mine inspected trying to get cel off put both new o2's now tps im trying to get the bottom bolt on the tps its hard as hell.:hellyeah:

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back