The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support ExtremePSI
Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic

Caps/asa

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

1g8420a

10+ Year Contributor
Nov 19, 2011
Fort Riley, Kansas
I have Downloaded ASA "CAPS" for my OS (64bit vista) but, how the heck do you get around the "hardlock" I am by no stretch a computer guru/geek.. but, I sure would like to have this program and or do I need the "STARS" Program from Mopar to do parts look up for the 420A Engine.. if so how do you log in to STARS?? ANY IDEAS?? :confused:

I had nothing but troubletrying to get the newest world ASA to work on my Vista OS..

It kept asking me for a missing key?? it was an ordeal

In the end i used windows XP on a seperate partition...and one of my computer friends set it p for me-saying that,he couldnt get it t work with Vista either.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back