The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Rix Racing
Please Support ExtremePSI

Can you wire in AEM wideband directly into DSMlink?

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Spyderman7

15+ Year Contributor
Oct 21, 2005
Annapolis, Maryland
Rob at extreme says he's seen it done but doesn't know how to wire it in.Can any one provide me with a proper wiring diagram so i can log it for tunning. Any info will help

Thanks Don

All of these can be wired into DSMLink and be seen in a log.

Wideband O2 kits
AEM with and without gauge
DynoJet
FJO
Innovate LM-1
PLX M-series
Techedge v1 and v2
Zeitronix ZT-2

Boost pressure sensors
AVCR 3 and 4-bar
GM 3 and 3.3-bar
AEM 3.5 and 5-bar
ApexEL series
Greddy 52mm and 60mm
Turbo XS sensors

Miscellaneous
Autometer fuel and oil pressure (sensor #2246)
GM intake air temperaure
Apex'I EL EGT

As for wiring diagrams, wire it as the manual says to, and for a 2g you usually wire the input into the rear o2 pin at the ecu. remember to unplug your o2 sensor as it will still heat up (i think). If you need more help or a more clear response, i suggest posting on the dsmlink forums.

Hope this helps

Danny

I have mine tapped into the 75 pin on the ecu. Go to ecu, captured values, click on the AEMwidebandgauge, then hit props, and in the menu click rear o2, then ok. Now add that to the captured values list. Badum ching, you can log wideband.

how to i get my AEM wideband to log in DSMLINK i had to reformat my computer and my WB no longer shows in captured values. but i know is hooked up right and ready to log, cause i have been logging with it, but i had to format my computer and all my settings got effed... i need to know how to get it into my captured values list and my display values list.. its not in there anywhere and it used to be :(

this is purely a software thing btw..

like i said it wasnt a wiring thing it was a SOFTWARE thing, i figured it out right after i posted.. but since no one has the answer ill answer my own question. in Live access, if you choose ECU Inputs and select where your WB is and choose which one (in my case AEM WB gauge) and make sure in pin assignments (ECU) side is set for where ever you pinned into the ECU. then go to captured values and add the WB.. thanks guys.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back