Calling all Canadian DSMer's

Posted by Orkomaru, Apr 28, 2011
Canada DSM Forum - Yukon, NW, BC, Alberta, Saskatchewan, Manitoba, Toronto, Montreal

Please Support STM Tuned
  1. Orkomaru

Orkomaru Probationary Member

Spruce Grove, AB_Canada
    Hello everyone,

Last year for my birthday I got my Spyder. This year my wife wants to get me greddy exhaust. I was wondering if anyone knew a site in canada to order from so I dont have to go thru Cali to get it shipped up. Im in Edmonton so if there is a place here to pick one up even better. Thanks everyone.

2. crazytsiawd

crazytsiawd Proven Member

Classifieds Rating:
    100%
    DSM Profiles:
    Edmonton, AB_Canada
    Goodluck finding a Canadian website that sell's dsm parts, but here's a list anyways, most went out of business since this was posted a few years ago.

Canadian Speed/Pro Shops

3. E116

E116 Proven Member

Regina, SK_Canada
    You could try RTM racing in ontario.

https://www.rtmracing.com/xcart/home.php?cat=v

Or Ron is in edmonton, and he has revolution racing, which i think is more about custom work, but you could get him to make you a full exhaust system. I think this is his email
    revolutionmotorsports@shaw.ca

MAPerformance is in minnesota which is just accross the border. Most USA places aren't to bad to order from, unless you get it shipped with UPS

DSM - Mitsubishi - Modern Automotive Performance

4. crazytsiawd

crazytsiawd Proven Member

Classifieds Rating:
    100%
    DSM Profiles:
    Edmonton, AB_Canada
    Yeah ron is a good guy, and does great work, that is his old email you posted, this is the one you would be looking for revolutionmotorsports@xplornet.ca