The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support ExtremePSI
Please Support Morrison Fabrication

Built 91 gsx for sale

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Clars12gsx

Probationary Member
Mar 11, 2014
Richland center, Wisconsin
I have a 91 gsx. Just over 100 thousand miles. Very clean car never been driven in the winter. Stored in a heated shed. Im selling it because im sick of working on these cars and im getting out of them for awhile. It has forged wiseco pistons eagle rods. Also is bored 20.over.650 cc injectors, brand new big 16g turbo. Has a 50 shot of wet nos ready to use. Car has only seen nos 3 times. Corbuea racing seats custom back seats have stock seats for the back. Ecm tuning is set up for it and has been tuned.it still has the safc tuning in it, its just unhooked. Also has subs hooked up. Runs 12.6 quarter mile times with the nos. i have reciepts for everything put in the car!!! Right now the car has a bearing spun on the crank and its ticking. Id like to get 5000 for the car. Text me if interested. 608-604-1242

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back