1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Trouble Logging In or Staying Logged In?

CLEAR YOUR BROWSER COOKIES! More info about this can be found here. If you still have trouble after clearing your browser's cookies and cache, reply to that thread and tell us what browser you're using and what device you're using.

Built 1gb talon/Godzilla r32 gtr/rhd s13 silvia need some love/support

Posted by darkgant, Dec 19, 2018

Please Support Kiggly Racing
Tags:
  1. darkgant

darkgant Proven Member

Joined Jan 22, 2010
    queens, New York
    Hey wats going on guys as u can tell by the title I’m in need of support..I have a s13rhd silvia /r32 skyline gtr/1gb awd talon all of which is getting built/redone/etc by me (*talon already built) and all I need from you guys is to help me grow ,like/comment /share/subscribe to my YouTube page that I just made dedicated to the “do it yourself’ers” out there like me....trust me you’ll love the content that I got coming...power goals I would like to achieve @ least 600whp for all 3 cars ..stay tune ...

https://m.youtube.com/channel/UC8srxGw8y4EVOWZpJsdIXiA

Mitsubishiown likes this.

Featured Products from our Supporting Vendors

2. darkgant

darkgant Proven Member

Joined Jan 22, 2010
    queens, New York
    Thx for the like mitsubshiown.....4g63 videos will b uploaded soon gotta so the love...here’s the latest video I uploaded any support greatly appreciated once again thx u everyone