The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support ExtremePSI
Please Support Rix Racing

420A Building up my 420A-T

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Inkdlyfe

Proven Member
Feb 23, 2016
Summer feild, Florida
So for the most part my 420A is fully built I'm looking to get more bolt ons for it now, the bottom end is built and now after bending all my valves I'm getting a built head, I was told to get PT lash adjusters and rockers? I habe stock valves cuz I was told upgraded arnt much different. Now what about other bolt ons? Imma get bigger cams now are aftermarket cams actually worth spending that money for ? What about a bigger TB? maybe a TB spacer? Even a under drive pulley, are any of them worth going for or just a waste of money, I have a 70mm turbo on 880 injectors bigger pistions hitting about 21 lbs of boost,

I don't know much about your setup or 420as in general, but I would say you need to invest in bigger fuel injector so you can run more boost. Also, look into running e85 or spraying meth. If the turbo is indeed that big, really look into getting a smaller, more reasonable turbo.

I'm putting together a meth kit now actually have everything but the controller

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back