The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Kiggly Racing
Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic

Brazil Floor Mats!

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ryztriumph

10+ Year Contributor
Aug 30, 2011
Harrisonburg, Virginia
Just got some new floor mats online. My girlfriend bought them for me and they look pretty slick!

You must be logged in to view this image or video.

Velcro on the bottom

Rear Mats

Yeah, the shipping is freaking crazy for them, but my Dad told me that they would be worth it. He said he paid like $150 for some dealership mats for his truck, so we didn't feel too bad about 80 bucks.

Yeah I bought a set along time ago. Still look great in my car.

Goes perfectly with my black carpet!:thumb:

Lol, flying off cliffs is less than preferable! On the shipping, it took 15 days from when she ordered them. Not the fastest shipping, but it's not a big deal considering they aren't necessary for the car to run.

thats nice, you guys are cheap till the end. those things are slick. the wall mart ones are garbage. dont cry when they slide under the brake and you fly off a cliff.

Haha you know it! ROFL

Ive had the walmart ones in my rs for over 4 years and I cant complain. I mean they all do the same thing. But thought Id look for something a little nicer for my gsx.

They look awesome. I guess I would spend the $50 for mats, but can't justify the shipping cost. Hopefully sometime down the line they do a free-shipping special.

The mats look nice as hell. Does anyone know where to find talon ones? I saw some nice ones a while back and regret not ever getting them..if so shoot a pm.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back