The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support STM Tuned
Please Support STM Tuned

BOV questions

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

my1st2genGSX

Proven Member
Aug 4, 2016
San Antonio, Texas
I was speaking with one of my friends that is putting a new turbo kit on his Civic... And I told him.. I recently took off the recirculating tube off of my BOV to dump to the atmosphere and blocked the hole.. He said I should leave it the way it was. (Recirculating) He said if I leave it the way it is it would make the car run lean... (Haven't driven it yet) Or I would have to tune it in order to dump it into the atmosphere.. Is this true or should I be fine. I do plan on getting rid of the restrictive air intake hose.. To where I get rid of the recirculating hose...

Would like some thoughts on this... Hope I don't sound confusing... Posting this from my phone....

Put the hose back on. In short it's gonna run worse vented. But hey it will go pssshhhh.

http://www.dsmtuners.com/threads/top-10-most-popular-dsm-q-as.55410/

Follow that link and the top question plenty of info on your question. Not trying to be rude, but go through the resource section of the forum and read all of it. There is a ton of great information in there. I don't mind answering a question that has been asked before, but when it's asked a billion times it isn't worth it. I always go through the search bar before posting that way I don't waste other people's time.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back