The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support JNZ Tuning
Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic

BOV Flutter at high RPMs? - I swear I'm not an idiot

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

If I was asked "What is the best DV / Blow off valve" my answer would 100% go to the synapse synchronic. They make an amazing product and a very fast reacting diverter valve. It is not cheap however. If my NRG ever takes a crap on me im jumping to the synapse.

If I was asked "What is the best DV / Blow off valve" my answer would 100% go to the synapse synchronic. They make an amazing product and a very fast reacting diverter valve. It is not cheap however. If my NRG ever takes a crap on me im jumping to the synapse.

Soooo you admit there's a chance that the fake type S that costs $160 could fail.

Lol

Soooo you admit there's a chance that the fake type S that costs $160 could fail.

Lol

If there is anything I have learned from owning a DSM the past 8 years, its that anything can fail no matter what brand or how old it is. So of course it can fail LOL. Do I think its a solid piece that will last me a long while? Yes. Is it the best on the market? No. But it ia definitely not a cheap shitty knock off IMO.

They made it to be stronger than the greddy because so many people had issues with those. Seems to have worked out alright for them.

Last edited:
Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back