The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic
Please Support Morrison Fabrication

ECMlink bosch lsu 4.9

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tumbler

15+ Year Contributor
Feb 15, 2006
Sicklerville, New_Jersey
Can i run a bosch lsu 4.9 wb o2 sensor with link? If so, how do i wire it up?

I have ecmlink v3. If i install wb in front o2 position then i just need to run wiring to ecu and tap appopriate wires at ecu, correct?

As previously stated, you need the wideband sensor and then the gauge/"kit" that will allow you to actually use the o2 sensor. You can't really just use the sensor by itself.

You need some type of wideband controller in addition to the actual wideband sensor itself, if it was that easy or cheap everybody here would have had one a decade ago.

Yes like stated above you cannot wire the sensor directly to the ECU. You need to wire the controller then use the controller outputs wired to the ECU.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back