The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support STM Tuned
Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic

Bosch 044 inlet/outlet fitting size? for -8AN fuel system (pic)

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

The 044s are -6AN fittings, and that pic that you linked is an 6AN to 8AN connector. It threads into the 044, and steps up the fitting to an -8AN so you can run -8AN lines. If thats not what your asking, then Im not sure what you are asking.

Hope i was able to help. If not re word it, and Ill try to awnser your question.

The 044s are -6AN fittings, and that pic that you linked is an 6AN to 8AN connector. It threads into the 044, and steps up the fitting to an -8AN so you can run -8AN lines. If thats not what your asking, then Im not sure what you are asking.

Hope i was able to help. If not re word it, and Ill try to awnser your question.
No

Robert Bosch is a German company and it does not have standard AN (Air Force/Navy) fitting sizes. The rest of the world uses Metric like we should. The Jay Racing link show a Metric to AN Oring Adapter fitting.

You will need...

Inlet : 18 x 1.5mm Male to -8 AN Male O-ring Adapter
Outlet : 12 x 1.5mm Male to -8 AN Male Adapter

The Jay Racing prices are right in line with all the other major companies selling metric adapters. I went on summit racings and jegs site and they were both higher priced than Jay Racing.

Thank you, exactly what I needed. I am trying to actually plan my fuel system before I buy.

I'll probably get what I can from jay racing, 044 fittings included.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back