1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Trouble Logging In or Staying Logged In?

CLEAR YOUR BROWSER COOKIES! More info about this can be found here. If you still have trouble after clearing your browser's cookies and cache, reply to that thread and tell us what browser you're using and what device you're using.

Boostin Performance Short Block / Cylinder Head Packages - The Ultimate Package

Posted by Boostin Performance, Jul 6, 2018

Please Support VR Speed Factory
  1. Boostin Performance

Boostin Performance Supporting Vendor

Joined Jan 7, 2014
    Hoffman Estates, Illinois
    Boostin Performance Short Block / Cylinder Head Packages - The Ultimate Package

31990103443_94157e0e9a_o.jpg

The fall weather is upon us! Are you looking to kick things up a notch? Whether your engine is high in mileage, completely stock, or you're looking for some more horsepower, we have a performance package for you! Our Boostin Performance Stage 2 & 3 Cylinder Head Packages paired with a Boostin Performance Stage 3 Short Block is the ultimate solution for all your horsepower needs.

Boostin Performance Stage 3 Short Block:
    The foundation of our Boostin Performance Short Block is a freshly decked, bored, and honed engine block. ARP Main Studs are installed and the mains are then line honed. The crankshaft is Magnafluxed, balanced, and polished to a mirror finish. What sets our motors apart from the competition, is our precise machining, attention to detail, and some special tricks we have learned along the way. ;)

Click here for more information: BoostinPerformance.com/EvoX

32423843490_8b4535ca39_o.jpg

Boostin performance Stage 2 Cylinder Head:

Our BP Stage 2 Cylinder Head packages includes a fully rebuilt cylinder head, complete with upgraded dual valve springs and Titanium retainers. The cylinder head is hot tanked, fully machined, decked, and a 3 angle valve job is performed. This cylinder head package comes fully assembled and ready for install!

Click here for more information: BoostinPerformance.com/Stage2Head

31990103923_427d930cbf_o.jpg

Boostin Performance Stage 3 Cylinder Head:
    Our BP Stage 3 Cylinder Head package has proven itself in some of the most powerful and fastest 4G63's in the country. Your cylinder head core is fully ported from the intake/exhaust runners, to the valve bowls and back. The combustion chambers are also reshaped and the valves are de-shrouded. The cylinder head is hot tanked, fully machined, decked, and a 3 angle valve job is performed. This cylinder head package comes fully assembled and ready for install!

Our short block and cylinder head packages have been race proven in our shop drag car, the "Red Demon" (7.46), Joey's Evo 9 dubbed the "Junk Box" (8.67), as well as just about every high powered build here at Boostin Performance.

Click here for more information: BoostinPerformance.com/Stage3Head

32423843600_4c6fdb898c_o.jpg

For more information, quotes, or to schedule a drop off - give us a call, send us an email, or PM. :)

My DSM:
    1996 Eagle Talon TSi AWD

Drag Race Build

7.04 @ 205 MPH
    gsxitement and teamevolution2 like this.
  2. Boostin Performance

Joined Jan 7, 2014
    #MotorMonday!!

My DSM:
    1996 Eagle Talon TSi AWD

Drag Race Build

7.04 @ 205 MPH
  3. boost97gst

boost97gst Proven Member

Joined Apr 2, 2012
    st jacob, Illinois
    One a these days, when my passion for DSMs comes back to life(i think it's starting to), i am gonna put Bessie on a trailer and schedule a nice day of Dyno time with y'all. It's only a 5hr haul.
    What are your rates? I assume you're more than capable of tuning a 2g AWD Auto on DSMLink.
    PM rates if you'd rather not post publicly.

Thank you very much

Josh

4. Boostin Performance

Joined Jan 7, 2014
    pm sent! :cool:

Bump!!

My DSM:
    1996 Eagle Talon TSi AWD

Drag Race Build

7.04 @ 205 MPH