The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support JNZ Tuning
Please Support STM Tuned

Boost gauges you can log on link?

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Throwback23

10+ Year Contributor
Apr 28, 2012
Boring, Oregon
I've been looking for a list of what boost gauges you can log with on link but I'm not sure that such a list exists. For a while I assumed most electronic gauges would but came to realize that was not so when I had the aem truboost. To get specific im getting the innovate mtx-l and wanted the mtx-d to match but am unsure if the gauge will log in link....anybody know for sure? Thanks!

First of all...you can't log a gauge. The signal output from the sensor is what's being logged. The gauge interprets this signal output and displays it on the gauge. The logger interprets this signal output and displays it on your computer. With that said, for boost you'll need a MAP sensor.

Lol seemed like you understood what I was asking, I didn't have to make it any more technical so why the backhanded response? If I say there are boost gauges with outputs that can be logged on link like the pro sport evo boost gauge why nit pick when you know what I'm referring to. Regardless thanks for your attempt to help me.

I dont think there was anything backhanded about that post, just an explanation of how gauges work with signals. The better way to log boost is directly from the source, which in this case is the MAP sensor.

I've been looking for a list of what boost gauges you can log with on link but I'm not sure that such a list exists. For a while I assumed most electronic gauges would but came to realize that was not so when I had the aem truboost. To get specific im getting the innovate mtx-l and wanted the mtx-d to match but am unsure if the gauge will log in link....anybody know for sure? Thanks!

Dont listen to the heathen trolls. Go innovate and you will be happy. AEM's suck in my opinion.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back