The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support ExtremePSI
Please Support Rix Racing

Boost Boyz Racing's 10.25@136 in car video

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

toyotaturbo

15+ Year Contributor
Apr 10, 2006
Aberdeen, Maryland
GRS-Motorsports was onhand at the DSM Shootout this weekend, they strapped a camera into the car with me as I went down the track. Unfortunately, I stupidly didn't put the nitrous map back into the car after doing some impromptu changes in the pit area. I did, however, use the nitrous oxide, but it wasn't as effective as it would have been with the proper tune. We were battling many other problems before this pass, so the 10.25 was about as good as it got after the 9.95 #11 qualifying effort earlier in the morning. Enjoy!!

http://www.grs-motorsports.com/noticias/foro/vid/1079.wmv
http://www.grs-motorsports.com/noticias/foro/vid/1077.wmv

Hi, Im one of GRS Motorsports Photographer, I hope you remember me from the Pan American Nationals at ATCO, My friend, Gaby was at the Shootout because on friday and saturday there was 4 cars from Puerto Rico testing for the ADRL Event next weekend, my firends were traveling back last sunday but somthing happen that they stayed for another day. So in sunday he called me and told me "Hey im here at the DSM Shootout and I talked to your firends, Boost Boys & Girls Racing and I even got and onboard video from his car". I was shocked becuase I own a DSM for like 6 years now and never been to the shootout and I stayed this weekend at Puerto Rico because we were supposed to be back in sunday. I guess im going the wrong weekend yo Norwalk, I preffer a million times to attend to a DSM event than a ADRL Event. Well looking foward to meet you some other time and good luck with your race car.

Nice pass.
Out of curiosity, why are you guys going so much slower with this car? This thing used to have low low 9's written all over it.

Nice pass.
Out of curiosity, why are you guys going so much slower with this car? This thing used to have low low 9's written all over it.

We arn't going slower. Our mph's are the same as Alex's, just that the ets are different. Shawn had a 60' of 1.41, so it's there
Tthe car had only been 9.4 once for Alex. But when we got it we had to add some weight. We had to put a roll cage in it first. The same day as the 10.25 pass we had a 9.9 pass in Norwalk. Our passes have been without nitrous. We found out when we got back from the shoot out and took her apart that the head was warped like a mofo and the rings were bad on cylinder 1. We had a compression test of 5 on #1. We have been having lots of issues with tuning.
At Atco for the Pan-Americans Shawn went 9.91 and had shut it off to avoid a break out on a 10.0 dial in.

We are working through some things but it will get better, I promise.

Sandra Thomas
Boost Boyz & Girlz Racing
:laser: :talon: :dsm:

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back