The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support JNZ Tuning
Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic

2G Blown Rear Diff?

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

So this is crazy the product that I just mention up above have closed there doors last week. I called STM and Mapperformance and they have no advice for the next best thing abdsie from OEM.

seems that splitmotorsports website is working and can order from it. im going to give it a try

I mentioned it on page 1, the t-cse drain plug fell out, dropped all the oil, and seized. I just got my replacement last night and will be installing it tonight if all goes as planned.

Sorry, I missed that with that talk of rear end ;). But once you start talking loosing plugs, that can happen on anything.

I once seized a rear end about 2 miles from my house, when I forgot to refill it... Well, I didn't forget, I asked my friend who sold it to me and he assured me it was full, I neglected to check it. That aside, I can't recall another story of DSM rear end seizing.

No worries. I'm just glad I found the problem and I'm heading to install the new t-case in a few minutes. Got lucky and found it for only $120, and didn't even have to pay to ship it. Got exactly what the seller promised it was and couldn't be happier. Will definitely not forget to enaure the drain is torqued down properly this time.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back