The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Rix Racing
Please Support ExtremePSI

Black 1998 Mitsubishi Eclipse GSX Built Auto/ 2.3L Stroker

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

asexton6969 updated Black 1998 Mitsubishi Eclipse GSX Built Auto/ 2.3L Stroker

View updates to this DSM profile...

Took the car down to Des Moines last weekend. Have a family member who tuned for a performance shop in the area. Ran the car on the dyno, made 450/368 @ 24 PSI. My goal was to have a reliable street car with 450 horsepower. Looks like I hit that nail on the head. Now, what's the new goal......

Looking forward to the DSM Shoot Out. Bringing the car with this year. Might as well, as the amount of DSM's is slowly dwindling. Still need to braze a fitting in the transmission pan for my temperature sensor. Also need to make the line from my valve cover to my catch can. Will take some pictures once I get that taken care of.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back