The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic
Please Support STM Tuned

biggest Turbo that Automatic will spool of the line

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

They may last awhile or may not. Sometimes they don't break the case. Sometimes they do.

Jeff Bush sells straight cut gears that are unbreakable. $1250 if I recall. And worry free launches (except for tcases. Lol)

im running a sinister 8" converter, holset hx40 on a bep .70ar housing. ive the two step set at 4100rpm and have yet to use the nitrous I have on the car. it takes about 5-6 seconds to get to the two step.

I don't plan to launch it pro-street hard. I won't ever have slicks on it. I'd be very happy if it got 1.6x 60s

i live in the country so it's mostly gonna be street launches where I'll spin some

Still learning about the auto trans but I have never heard anything about the auto trans gears breaking. That's a 1st

I don't plan to launch it pro-street hard. I won't ever have slicks on it. I'd be very happy if it got 1.6x 60s

i live in the country so it's mostly gonna be street launches where I'll spin some

Still learning about the auto trans but I have never heard anything about the auto trans gears breaking. That's a 1st
ive launched my car at 4000rpm on the street on a drag radial and it didn't spin LOL my best 60' was 1 .56 and im still learning the car as well. should be able to get it down to a 1.50/1.49 with a little more seat time

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back