The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support RTM Racing
Please Support Morrison Fabrication

Best place to purchase lights NEED HELP!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NJBoostedDSM

Proven Member
Aug 2, 2013
clark, New_Jersey
Looking to add some lights and need help on them. Two photos i have seen inspired me and need help finding where these lights can be found and which lights they are!

All of these sexy interior lights!
You must be logged in to view this image or video.

And these purple day runner LEDs i NEED to find!! i want these so bad!
You must be logged in to view this image or video.

I buy my interior lights at Superbrightleds.com always had cheap led bulbs that lasted

I got all my LEDs from www.superbrightleds.com I have replaced every bulb with an LED equivelant bulb.

I looked on this website, it looks promising but they dont stock our high beam bulbs =(

Thanks!! this looks like the interior lights i wanted in the pic so great find!

For HIDs I buy mine from DDMtuning.com also never had issues with them either

okay thanks, ill give them a look but the high beam light is an led, ill see if they carry em!

I have BiXenon HIDs in my low beams. They are a Projector retro fit kit from "The Retrofit Source". They have been very good, no problems in the year or so that I have been using them.[DOUBLEPOST=1414712366][/DOUBLEPOST]Hey, I was just looking at your profile and pics. That car looks very nice and clean. I wish mine looked that good.

I have BiXenon HIDs in my low beams. They are a Projector retro fit kit from "The Retrofit Source". They have been very good, no problems in the year or so that I have been using them.[DOUBLEPOST=1414712366][/DOUBLEPOST]Hey, I was just looking at your profile and pics. That car looks very nice and clean. I wish mine looked that good.

Thanks bro, looking to make it a lot better with lights now haha

Ebay ebay ebay you can find anything led on ebay the headlight looked like some one got a couple LEDs and put them in and tucked the wires just to make them reflect or there hid which you can find a kit on ebay and chose your color.. It just depends how you want to run your lights and the style you chose

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back