The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support ExtremePSI
Please Support STM Tuned

behind dash board

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

deafinite

10+ Year Contributor
Aug 3, 2012
newmarket, ON_Canada
hey,

to be honest, i could have used the search button but i have no clue how i can search it in a specific words,

apparently, i am stripping the car down to bare metal, engine out, dash board out, seats out, carpet, everything.

so to get to the point, i took my dash board out and there are a lot of shit behind it like fan assembly, vents, dashboard wiring, and all. does anybody have instructions of how i can take those parts out ? it would help me out easier. right now im just taking my time looking for bolts and nuts and take them off but it takes forever my god. so if anybody have a instructions, i would be appreciate it if you can send it to me with pictures (jf have it)

THANKS A LOT

So you are looking for instructions on how to remove everything from the firewall?

G'day. To what end, do you intend putting it back in?
Cheers
Ross

It's pretty straight forward to remove the dash and HVAC parts. Find the screws and bolts holding things in place, then remove them. Take photos of the process and label things with tape to assist in putting everything back together later.

As for instructions, I would just buy the factory service manual that is specific to your car. It outlines every piece and part that is in your vehicle and how to remove/install it (with pictures). You can get them on ebay.

Also, consider using proper grammar and punctuation in your posts. They'll ding you for it in these forums.

It's pretty straight forward to remove the dash and HVAC parts. Find the screws and bolts holding things in place, then remove them. Take photos of the process and label things with tape to assist in putting everything back together later.

As for instructions, I would just buy the factory service manual that is specific to your car. It outlines every piece and part that is in your vehicle and how to remove/install it (with pictures). You can get them on ebay.

Also, consider using proper grammar and punctuation in your posts. They'll ding you for it in these forums.

thank you. and LOL. ok

Cool. Photos, labels, plastic bags labelled, oh and photos. Number and label everything sequentially. Maybe photos.
Go slow, and get some photos while you are at it.
Cheers
Ross

Cool. Photos, labels, plastic bags labelled, oh and photos. Number and label everything sequentially. Maybe photos.
Go slow, and get some photos while you are at it.
Cheers
Ross
i will, and i will list all the instructions so it would help other people.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back