The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic
Please Support Rix Racing

Bar and fin fmic

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

If your going to road race you might want to think your intercooler requirements over. Cooling flow through the radiator is more important. You may want to invest in the old.school dual sidemoint setup.

I have a Hyperflow IC rated for 800hp+ from an Evo 8. I think it's based off an old Garret core design so they aren't the best but its dimensions are 12" x 24" x 3.5".

Since a lot of Evo guys upgrade to some crazy efficient ICs, they sell their decent setups for the cheap. Bought mine powder coated black for less than a VSRF core but I'm pretty sure it's efficiency is higher than the VSRF.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back