The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support RTM Racing
Please Support ExtremePSI

Baer Brakes

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Denver GSX

Proven Member
Jan 11, 2013
Denver, Colorado
Serious Question, a friend of mine is parting out his car and has a set of the Baer brakes for the front. His car is a 1g and I have a 2g. Will the brakes from his car fit on my car? I have heard many people say yes, off the forums, and simply want to verify here on the forum. Any help is greatly appreciated

You would have no problem installing those brakes on your 2G, the only things that might need slight modifications would be possibly the dust shield would need to be trimmed or you might need to change the brake hose. You will also need to check to see if your wheels will fit after installing the kit. Otherwise, you should be in good shape to install them.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back