The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic
Please Support STM Tuned

1G Axle nut

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

The above link shows a picture of a rear FWD axle nut.

Edit: That site does weird things. The link, without adding a car to the garage, shows a picture of the rear. Once the vehicle is added, it shows the front. Here's the differentiation.

You must be logged in to view this image or video.

Last edited:
The above link shows a picture of a rear FWD axle nut although it looks like the part number is actually for the front which is a castle nut.

Edit: That site does weird things. The link, without adding a car to the garage, shows a picture of the rear. Once the vehicle is added, it shows the front. Here's the differentiation.

You must be logged in to view this image or video.
so 103-0504 is correct nut for rear?

Sorry for the confusion there. That site screwed me up.

I can't guarantee 103-0504 is the correct part number for the rear. It looks right, but without specs, I can't be absolutely certain. The OEM part number is MB515403, but I can't cross it over to anything at any parts store websites.

Edit: Checked Beck-Arnley's site. So long as the picture is representative of the actual part, 103-0504 will work for the rear. It is a M22 x 1.5mm nut with the hammer-over edge to lock it in place.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back