The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support ExtremePSI
Please Support ExtremePSI

AWD Avenger

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RedVengeAPX

Supporting VIP
Oct 30, 2006
Richmond, Virginia
Did a final street night/ TNT, only made 3 passes don't much care to beat on like this but it was fun for a night. Set out to be in the 12's for the night and I made on the first pass. I know there is more left in the car and a lot more room for improvement with the driver :rocks: This is also the passes with the 16g, going to upgrade to a 30R shortly.

1998 Avenger, 6 bolt bottom, Evo3 16g, supporting mods, hks 272's, DSMLink v3

Also I am not much of a videographer, whipped this video together quick while on the john.

You must be logged in to view this image or video.

that's pretty cool! :) Sleeper status with the avenger, that's for sure!

Yeah, my camera guy was telling me a lot of people were talking smack, then once it launched they shut their mouths. I had the eve for most of the track but he really came up fast at the end!

keep us updated man. awd avenger you get the looks and fun car to drive. good luck with it man, it can be done

Thanks guys, I have since this switched to a 3076. Should be taking it to the dyne soon when tax returns come in

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back