The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support JNZ Tuning
Please Support Rix Racing

Autocross/Time Trial Event in Waterford

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

2gmitsueclipse

DSM Wiseman
Jul 13, 2005
Auburn Hills, Michigan
Hi all,

Looking for a fun way to spend 4th of July? The Corvette Club of Michigan is hosting an annual Autocross/Time Trial event at the Waterford Hills Road Course. This a a great way for you to try out the road course through hot laps. The event is only $60 (with advanced registration) and is a lot of fun. There are a variety of cars and plenty of viewing space to see them run. Aside from a fee to enter the facility, there is no charge to spectate. I recommend having a few Autocross-type events under your belt for this event, but it is open to everyone. If you need help classing your car, let me know. I will be competing in TBSP this year. For more information, check out the link below:

http://www.myautoevents.com/pls/mae/frmEventDetail.Show?psevent_id=16268

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back