The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support JNZ Tuning
Please Support STM Tuned

Auto-X in a new car...

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

FalleN4ng31

15+ Year Contributor
Sep 12, 2007
Clearwater, Florida
Got to take an F430 out for an Auto-X this afternoon:

You must be logged in to view this image or video.

Granted this wasn't in my DSM, but you show me one person who'd pass up the opportunity to take one of these through the cones. Amazing experience. My only other exposure to middle-engine, rear drive was an older MR2, which doesn't really compare to this. I'm extremely jealous of the cars' center of gravity.

My fiancé gote 6 laps in a ferrari 360 Modena. It was so much fun!!

It is easy to justify the price tag on these cars when you actually sit in it and take it out. There is zero plastic in the car. All nice hand stitched everything. And damn are those things rockets.

My times were middle-of-the-road for my group. I was really concentrating on cornering properly and maintaining a clean racing line. (I may have looked at the tach and speedo once.) The car was just incredible. Planted, and extremely predictable. I've driven 600HP+ Corvettes, and a handful of Porsches, but I've never piloted something that handled THAT well, don't know that I ever will again. Though I must admit to being a bit intimidated, especially at first. It's one thing to drive a car for the first time, but racing a car you've never even test driven did cause a bit of trepidation for me.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back