The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support JNZ Tuning
Please Support STM Tuned

1G Auto ve table for WOT?

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

enriquez2000

Proven Member
Oct 5, 2014
fort collins, Colorado
No shift box or anything like that so how do you accurately dial in WOT ve tables?

Cruise is easy... and i can fudge through wot but would prefer one of you gurus to give me some advice!

What Brandon said will definitely work since the car usually won't downshift from 2nd to 1st at that rpm.

If downshifting is the issue, and as long as you're not driving far, you could unplug the TCU to lock it in 3rd (could also do this on the dyno). That will get a better resolution of the rpm and load range the car flashes through during spool and rolling out from a launch.

You could also make a Kiggly manumatic wiring harness from an extra harness plug so you can swap back and forth.

What Brandon said will definitely work since the car usually won't downshift from 2nd to 1st at that rpm.

If downshifting is the issue, and as long as you're not driving far, you could unplug the TCU to lock it in 3rd (could also do this on the dyno). That will get a better resolution of the rpm and load range the car flashes through during spool and rolling out from a launch.

You could also make a Kiggly manumatic wiring harness from an extra harness plug so you can swap back and forth.
I like the manumatic harness idea.. is there directions somewhere? I could figure out the wiring but i always prefer to read up first

You also have the option to have your tcu chipped. You can set it up with dual maps meaning shift points and line pressure adjustments made. The power/economy button would switch between the 2. Efi specialities can also set it up for one shift map and the other you manually shift the gears. If you go on kiggly website he has the diagram for manumatic mod.

You also have the option to have your tcu chipped. You can set it up with dual maps meaning shift points and line pressure adjustments made. The power/economy button would switch between the 2. Efi specialities can also set it up for one shift map and the other you manually shift the gears. If you go on kiggly website he has the diagram for manumatic mod.
I had a chipped tcu at one point but this tcu is not eprom... i kniw kiggly has the wiring, was just hoping for harness diagram so i can make a plug n play

Not sure if there is a wiring diagram for a plug and play harness, we just followed the wire colors to the other side of the extra plug, soldered in diodes, and made a plug in for ignition power, ground, and overdrive.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back