1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Auto tranny issue.

Posted by Jazz0669, Jan 16, 2014

Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic
  1. Jazz0669

Jazz0669 Probationary Member

Joined Jan 27, 2013
    Hialeah, Florida
    Hello everyone,
    I have a 96 gst automatic tranny.
    I had a few questions about some concerns I am having.
    Where I live everyone is running stick , they barely have knowlege of the autos and I need someone to help me out.

I DONT KNOW IF IT IS THE TCU OR IF ITS THE ACTUAL TRANNY AND BEFORE I PURCHASE ANYTHING I WANT TO ASK.

I WAS TUNING DRIVEABLITY YESTERDAY AND WHEN WE HIT THIRD THE CAR KEPT BOUNCING FROM THIRD TO FOURTH BACK AND FOWARTH. I DONT KNOW IF ITS THE TCU DOING THAT OR IF THE TRANNY NEEDS HELP .

Last edited: Jan 16, 2014
  2. Soccerguy136

Soccerguy136 Proven Member

Joined Mar 26, 2013
    Ballwin, Missouri
    That isn't really how this forum works. If someone agrees to that, I will be surprised, but good luck anyhow.

Just post your issues up as you have them. You can even post in the same thread if you find that people are answering your questions. It would also help you and everyone else if you SEARCH before you post a thread, just in case the issue has been covered.

That said, welcome to the forums and I hope we can assist you!

3. Jazz0669

Jazz0669 Probationary Member

Joined Jan 27, 2013
    Hialeah, Florida

thank you for your in put i kinda changed the question and post in order to get a better answer. :)

its just hard to get on to the website constantly. But again thanks ;)