The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support STM Tuned
Please Support ExtremePSI

1G As promised - pt6266 turbo build complete

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Boy a go pro is handy, no time for free hands right? So, PPG on the low down huh? Its on a wish list for me. Can't wait to hear your comments when you turn it up :cool: :D :thumb:

gunna turn the boost up to 27 psi and see how she do.......I'm ready

Attachments

• IMG_2538.JPG
    IMG_2538.JPG
    241.5 KB · Views: 77
Waiting for that 30+psi. Gonna be nice. Just rode today in my friends 6466 k20 civic. Suprisingly(sarcasm) traction was an issue but once it hooked 36 psi was pretty insane. Way too much for the street for 2wd.

Every 1 psi over 35 has a noticable increase in my car. Be careful when you get up there, its gonna dance around if its not on a good set of rubber. Be safe, have fun. :)

Just finished my fifth compression test.... the numbers remain exact on each cylinder. I am on my 3rd filter...... all clean so far. I think I'm going to swap in the high z 1650s tonight. I think I'm running out of fuel

Attachments

• IMG_2554.JPG
    IMG_2554.JPG
    288 KB · Views: 57
I cant do it anymore guys, Im going to feed the wastegate back into the downpipe. Screamers pipes sound like complete shit.

its underneath, i dont have room anywhere else. I already ordered the stuff, im gunna route it in below. I loved the sound of my fp black recirculated. I really really hate that sound.....when i hit the track i will be dumping everything as I have a electric cutout.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back