The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic
Please Support STM Tuned

Arizona guy Moving to New Hampshire. Questions..

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GsxAZman

15+ Year Contributor
Mar 14, 2007
yuma, Arizona
Hey all,
I have a question about registering vehicles in New Hampshire. Is there smog laws in this area? Do I have to demod my vehicles to pass the visual inspection when changing to New Hampshire plates? Currently own 4 DSMs. (2) 91s, a 97, and a 92. Was planning on bringing my 91 GSX to start and then bringing my 97 GST since I figured my GSX would be a better vehicle to learn how to drive in the snow with. The research ive done has led me to believe that no smog is performed in NH but I am concerned about the massive mods on my GSX and lack of catalytic converter. Help please from the folks in NH?

Sorry for a late reply but in NH you should be fine as long as you dont have any CELs on. If you have DSMlink you should be able to get rid of everything that would cause any troubles

to pass in the state of nh, visually your vehicle needs to have every emission component that it came equipped with from the factory. Meaning, if your car came with a cat, then visually the cat needs to be there....whether it is functioning or not doesn't matter.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back