The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support ExtremePSI
Please Support ExtremePSI

Are there ANY dsm'ers in Peoria??

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Enjoi577

Proven Member
Jan 15, 2014
Peoria, Illinois
Just got a white 98 GSX with 97k miles. Going to need a new tranny and possibly clutch. I want to build this car up to 350whp, but dont have all the know how. Are there any guys out here willing to show a newb the ropes? I look at my engine and see things wrong, but am not quite sure how to go about fixing it. Id like to fix it myself, but have someone there who KNOWS what they are doing. Things like fixing the timing, replacing all the pulleys, installing a tranny and clutch, BOV, FMIC, all the usual stuff. Replace some cables, check some sensors... just get back it up to speed because its getting pretty run down, I just only know what i read, so no practical knowledge. Anyone willing to help out?? Id LOVE to help you work on your car too, if you need an extra hand. I just want to leaaarrnnn

No one, huh? Taking down my transmission in a few days probably, could use some help if anyone has some time and would like to help out? Also, if anyone needs a pair of hands for some project theyre doing, Id love to help out. Not in a weird killer sort of way, just looking to gain some experience points.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back