The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Kiggly Racing
Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic

anyone in or around tally have a 2g ecu?

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

newtypedsm

15+ Year Contributor
May 2, 2004
Panama City, Florida
ive been having problems with stuttering, poor gas mileage and recently found out my alternator is putting out less than 35 amps, its a new 90 amp alternator, new as in last weekend new. it all leads me to the ecu, but i cant seem to find anyone around me that has one laying around. its a 95 FWD turbo 4g63 manual tranny.

ive been having problems with stuttering, poor gas mileage and recently found out my alternator is putting out less than 35 amps, its a new 90 amp alternator, new as in last weekend new. it all leads me to the ecu, but i cant seem to find anyone around me that has one laying around. its a 95 FWD turbo 4g63 manual tranny.

I know this is old as hell but are you still looking? I live 45 minutes from you and have an extra ecu.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back